Kadampa Meditation Centre is run by the kindness of volunteers. People like you volunteer their time to provide all of the activities at the Centre, including all the classes, courses and special events. There are many ways you can support the Centre and volunteering can be undertaken by anyone with minimal or no training.
Volunteering offers a special opportunity to:
- Put the teachings and meditations into practice directly
- Meet and work alongside people from all walks of life
- Contribute to the smooth running of the Centre
- Help support this precious resource in Toronto
- Help to bring inner peace to people throughout the city
We always need help, both skilled and unskilled, to maintain and run the Centre. If you would like to volunteer, please sign up at the KMCC reception.